Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"When True Peace is your only goal,

                        
 "When True Peace is your only goal, you will always know what to do."

What a beautiful message to wake up to.  I found this web site last week and now each morning on my email I receive a beautiful word of love and encouragement. I have found out after 64 years that true peace only comes with a personal relationship with Jesus.  Jesus said, "My peace I leave you, not as the world gives you." Jesus said his peace will stay me and show me the way to go and what to do. The problem is quiting my heart and learning to listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit.  Boating, and being out on the water gives me the opportunity to slow down and experience that peace.  "The peace that passes understanding"
I love this picture because it shows the love, security and faith of  a trusting child. Jesus said that unless we become as little children in our trust and faith we will not be able to see the kindgom of heaven. So as I look at this picture, I can see with the eyes of my spirit my inner love and child like faith in Jesus. I try to picture myself looking up at him with the same eyes of love and faith that this child is displaying.

I took a quiet walk around the marina this morning and took some pictures. A picture tells a thousand words so I though I would just try to share the beauty and reasons Rich and I love the liveaboard lifestyle.

This is the beautiful river front view I awake to each morning at slip 81
Now for a little walk around the marina
Walking Down Dock C
 
The ramp towards the Dockmaster's office
Cookout area Paul provides for all the boaters to use.
Dockmaster's office
Bathrooms, laundry and Captian's Lounge
New Captain's Lounge
Inside our new Captian's Lounge
Another sitting area
View from Captain's Lounge
Well since this day is only begining. I will wait with eagerness to what this new day will bring.  Be Blessed!















No comments:

Post a Comment