Monday, June 20, 2011

Computer problem Fixed


I think my computer problems are fixed. Paul (our doclmaster)came back last night. Paul said he propably had to reboot the main antenna. Paul did that this morning and now my computer is working good. AJ (our weekend dockmaster) called Paul yesterday afternoon because a water line that supplies water to the docks had a water main break. Paul came back and Steve (one of the boaters) helped Paul fix the problem. Rich and I arrived back at the marina around nine pm just as the repairs were completed.

Rich, Lucky and I spent a nice Father's Day at Rick's house.  Rick made steaks on the grill and Vande prepared the delicious sides.  Spending quality time with my family and especially my grandsons always brings me joy. We will be leaving for NY on Thrusday to attend our oldest grandson Tanner's gradustion. We won't  be seeing  our family in Florida for awhile.  So this time togeather was especially nice. Rich took Colton (our newly permitted grandson) out for another driving lesson. Rich said Colton is a good driver.
On Saturday afternoon Rachel, Jeff and baby Haden left the marina in 98 degree heat.  They were living aboard their 25' sailboat since February and it was time for them to move on. Rachel and Jeff came over to our boat with the baby to say goodbye.  Rich helped Jeff get their motor started.  They left with a storm approaching and perdicted to arrive within the hour. I was concerend but Jeff said they were leaving.  Rachel called me about an hour later to tell me they arrived safely at the Jacksonville Landing. They tied up just before the heavy rain started.  Thank you Lord for answered prayers. 

Be Blessed!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment