Saturday, January 3, 2015

The New Year has Begun

I love God's Promises!
You can hold on to them when things do not always go the way you perfer them to go. I also love the start of a new year.  New beginnings,  a new start back to an unfilled goals. For me I am going back to Curves. I though I would be away from Curves and unable to exercise while motoring and exploring new adventures along the shore line of the intercoastal waterway south, but that has been postponed while we wait to find out the extent of the damage to Rich's Achilles Tendin.
 
So on Monday I am going back to Curves without my friend Phylis who always tried to motavated me.  Phylis and the boys are in the Bahamas enjoying themselves and fullfilling their dream. I am sure she is getting excercise and enjoying meeting new people.
I have two friends at Curves. My friend June who is my senior citizen friend and Teddi who is my young and beautiful Curves motaving coach and friend. So I guess the Lord wants me to stay here in Jacksonville for a while longer. As long as our trip north in May does not get cancled I can ajust to this disapointment because I know the Lord needs more time to prepare us for what lies ahead.
 
We have just been relaxing aboard the Morningstar. The past few days were cool and damp but today and tomorrow are going to be in the low eighties. So today we are just enjoy the weather, we have the boat all opened up. It is truly a beautiful day. We picked up Rich's new glasses . They fell off his face into the river when he was locking the port side sundeck door. We are going to replace the lights in the gally with led lights. It really needs more light.
 
So I guess that is it for this post. Happy New Year and may Jesus wrap you in His loving arms of love and shield you from all the danger.
Be Blessed!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment