Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1, 2015

Happy New Year to all of my friends and family.  We love you dearly. Lord, please bless my family and readers with peace this year. Your peace in times of trouble and your love in times of need!  Let Your Will be done this year in our lives and we ask you to continue to direct our path. We believe we are following after our dream and the desire you have placed in our hearts.  You have just changed the direction of our life. We are not pulling up anchor and headed south aboard the Morningstar. Instead we are waiting for the nurse to call about the date for Rich’s MRI .
 
Goodby 2014. You were a good year.  I know 2015 will be even better year because each day I am going to try to draw closer to Jesus by talking to the Holy Spirit that lives inside of me. Our plans (course) changed for a reason I can not see yet..  We did not leave with Doug and Leslie. on Saturday morning.  I guess the Morningstar is staying at dock ,but her tanks are filled and we are ready to leave on a moments notice.
Our Friends Mattie, Carol, Leslie and Doug
Bob, Rich and Steve

Since we are not leaving the OYCM for a while Rich is socializing more and we have had many visitors aboard the “Morningstar “and they all like my new cushions.  We have some amazing friends here and also at Ortega Landing Debbie and Richie. I also have my friends June and Teddies from Curves. I miss my friend Phyllis and the boys very much. But when I think of them I begin to pray that they are enjoying  the adventure God sent them on. They own a  40 ft catamaran. They are presently in the Bahamas and touching a lot of people with their love.
Fred and Rich
In today’s devotional January 1st "Jesus Calling by Sara Young" it says I must come to Jesus with a teachable spirit, eager to be changed, a close walk with Him is a life of continual newness and I must not cling to old ways as I step into a new year. So as this new year begins that is my new years resolution,  Be Blessed and spend  time this year talking with God. 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment