Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Amazing Pink fog above the marina!

 The sky went from gloomy gray fog to bright pink. I was sitting in the salon with the blinds open when suddenly the sky turned pink and bright color shone in through the window.
I grabbed my camera and walked out to the side of the boat and took some pictures, but pictures can not do justice to the true beauty.
It only lasted for a few short minutes before the sky went back to gray.
 
The Bible says that in the last days before the return of Jesus Christ, that signs and wonders are going to increase in the skies, and what I just witnessed was truly one of those signs. It also gives me something to write about this week for my blog. I am going to try to write a post on my blog on Tuesdays and Saturday. It is one of my new years resolutions.
 
 Rich had his first physical therpy session. He is doing good he has full range of motion and the therepist told him that he only needs to wear his boot when he goes walking. That is a good thing because he was so ready to take it off. He goes back on Thrusday. 
Well have a beautiful day and Be Blessed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment