Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One more Day

September 21, 2011
Tomorrow we take our beautiful trawler out for a sea trial and Rich and I are very excited. I just got an email from Shirley and she said it is about an hour drive by boat to Gibson’s Boat Yard.  That will be a nice ride. We will be talking to Tom.  Tom told Jim if we called the marine when we leave the dock he would have the carry lift ready for us. As soon as we see the bottom of the boat we will exchange money and be new boat owners.
I guess the reason I am even more excited is the fact that the Lord picked out this boat for us.  This is His timing. So a new adventure is on the horizon.
This will be a short blog but once I get to actually have a ride in our Trawler I can really see what it will be like to travel with it.  I want to say thank you to everyone who tried to comment on the blog and were unable to get it posted. I never saw any comments so I guess there are parts of this blog site I need to learn how to use. I have read your comments on face book and I am flattered that everyone thinks we look good. The smile is from the inside out. Have a beautiful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment