Monday, September 19, 2011

I feel like a princess today!

I love this crown and I know someday my crown will look something like this!
I feel like a princess Lord
How do I begin our devotional this morning Jesus? Thank you so much for finding us a beautiful Trawler at a price we could afford to spend for it.  I know my reacting at first was no way because it did not have a dinette but I can see now having that beautiful guest bedroom is nicer in the long run. 
Thank you for also for the beautiful Christian couple Jim and Shirley who sold it to us so cheaply because they believed you lead us to them as we also believe.
I was so disappointed when the Heritage got sold out from under us yet that lead me to find the listing that Shirley posted on her trawler page. When I was so sad about the trawler being sold out from under us I got right back up and started our boat search again and I found our new Morningstar. It reminds me so much of our Trojan that I loved so much. You lead me to search for  36’ Sundeck Trawlers and their blog came up. Shirley was surprised as it was not listed for sale for a year. Lord you are truly amazing. Thank you so much Lord.
I am excited about or new adventures that will be coming each day. Lord you are so good to us. I love you so much. Happy Birthday Cathi



No comments:

Post a Comment