Friday, March 21, 2014

Number 67

 
March 11, 2014
Hanna Park is truly a fantastic place to camp. You have the beautiful ocean on one side of the park and a lake on the other side.  I took a walk up to the ocean with Lucky early this morning to watch the sun rise. I thought it would be the perfect way to begin my 67th year upon the earth.  I somehow really like the number 67 and believe it is going to be a wonderful year for me.  I also wanted to enjoy the serenity and thank God for the beauty he has surrounded me with this morning.  The camera could never capture the magnificence sun it was indescribably beautiful.  Even with a slight overcast in the sky the sun’s rays turned a section of the ocean a dazzling red.
 

I took a walk to the lake because I could hear a military band playing patriotic music.  It must have been coming from May Port and it was absolutely beautiful. What a way to begin my day. Thank you Lord.  I am so blessed.  Here are some photos of the lake.

There is no internet at Hanna Park and I so wanted to share this beauty but it will have to wait until I have internet access.   Goodbye from Hanna Park  Be Blessed!
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment