Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm starting to feel Amish

I do not know Rich and I managed to live for so many years in the country. There is just nothing to do. We had our grandson Adam over night again and he is just so much fun. We told him we were going to visit an Amish farm to buy some baked goods and he was so excited he could not sleep. When morning arrived he wanted to make a picture for the Amish family and asked me question after question about them and their customs. He drawings are so detailed. I wasn't sure how the Amish family would react to his generious gift but it went fantastic and now Adam wants to be a little Amish boy.
When we got back to the house Rich had to make Adam a carrage and wagon out of cardboard.
Rich and I are going to North Carolina to look at a boat this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment