Monday, June 25, 2012

Dudley the Dolphin

I saw a dolphin this morning. I only saw it for few seconds and I wished I had my camera nearby.  The heavy rains from Tropical Storm Debby had just stopped. Rich walked out of the boat with Lucky and I followed them out to the sundeck. I wanted to see how wet it was.  The river was running fast and to my amazement I saw a dolphin fin. The dolphin was swimming very quickly and I only saw it for a moment and than he was gone. I decided to name my new dolphin friend Dudley. I called out for Rich but he was out walking Lucky. Last week Rich saw a manatee by the captain’s lounge. It was eating off the grasses by the dock. Rich found Myron and showed it to him.  When he came back and told me I was disappointed. I have yet to see a manatee. Since we have been living at the OYCM I already saw a baby alagator and a very large turtle but I have never saw a manatee. I wasn't the first to see this dolphin. Vince told me the other evening he heard them.



Living Aboard the Morningstar is a blessing!
Be Blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment